10. Manchester United have won 11 of their last 14 league meetings with West Ham, drawing the other three. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.25.
9. The Red Devils have lost only one of their last seven in the league, drawing one and winning five. They are 1.36 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. A win will take West Ham over the 600-point mark in their 384th and final Premier League game at the Boleyn Ground. The hosts can be backed at 3.25 to win.
7. The Hammers have won 167 of those 383 matches, drawing 97 and losing 119. They are 1.67 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Manchester United have kept 18 clean sheets in the league this season, more than any other top flight side. They are 3.90 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Only Everton have drawn as many league games as West Ham this term (14). A share of the points is priced at 3.45.
4. The sides have met twice at Old Trafford this season, drawing 0-0 in the league and 1-1 in the FA Cup; scorelines that can be backed at 9.00 and 7.00 respectively.
3. Louis van Gaal’s side won the FA Cup replay at Upton Park by a 2-1 scoreline, a repeat of which is priced at 9.50.
2. With three goals and six assists, Dimitri Payet has been directly involved in nine goals in his last 11 league matches for West Ham. The French international is 8.00 to open the scoring.
1. Wayne Rooney has scored more Premier League goals at the Boleyn Ground (7) than any other opposition player. He is 16.00 to score at least twice.