10. West Ham have won just two of their last nine home games against Newcastle. The Hammers are 3.35 to lose this clash.
9. However, Newcastle themselves have lost six consecutive Monday night matches and are 2.20 to lose at Upton Park.
8. West Ham have received six red cards in 10 matches already this season, despite winning the Premier League fair play award last season. Aaron Cresswell is 29.00 to be sent off.
7. A blank for Newcastle would see them fail to score from their opening three league games for a second successive season. They are 2.90 not to score.
6. West Ham won this fixture 1-0 last season — only their second win and clean sheet over Newcastle since 2001. A repeat result is priced at 9.00.
5. In only one of the last seven meetings between West Ham and Newcastle have both teams scored. Both to net on Monday is available at 1.75.
4. Newcastle average the fewest shots on target per game this season (1.5). They are 1.65 to concede first.
3. In fact, the Magpies have totalled just five second-half shots of any kind from their four Premier League games this term. Striker Papiss Cisse is 1.29 not to score.
2. Newcastle’s Chancel Mbemba averages 8.5 clearances per game — 3.7 more per game than any other Toon player. He is 26.00 to hit a post or crossbar.
1. West Ham have drawn just one of their last 14 games (stretching back into last season). A draw on Monday night is available at 3.50.