10. West Ham United have won nine of their previous 11 meetings with Swansea at Upton Park in all competitions. They are favourites to win at 2.32.
9. United are in fact unbeaten in those 11 encounters, drawing the other two games. The hosts are 1.36 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Swansea have won only four of their last 13 games in all competitions. They can be backed at 3.20 to win.
7. The Swans have lost five of those 13 games, drawing four. The visitors are 1.64 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Gary Monk’s side have failed to find the net in their last three league meetings with West Ham. The Hammers are 3.95 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Sam Allardyce’s side win 2-0, a repeat of which is priced at 10.00.
4. Kevin Nolan bagged a brace that day. The midfielder is 3.50 to score at any time.
3. Prior to that, the sides had drawn 0-0 in the reverse fixture at the Liberty Stadium. Another stalemate is available at 10.00.
2. Andy Carroll has failed to score or even assist a goal in his last 10 league appearances. He is 6.75 to open the scoring.
1. Fifteen of the Swans’ previous 19 Premier League goals have been either scored or set up by Wilfried Bony or Gylfi Sigurdsson. The former is 6.00 to find the net first.