10. West Ham United have won their last five league meetings with Hull City at Upton Park. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.70
9. The Hammers have won just one of their previous six league games, drawing three and losing two. Hull can be backed at 5.35 to win.
8. Hull have won only one of their last eight league matches against West Ham, losing five and drawing two. West Ham are 1.17 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Sam Allardyce’s side have lost just one of their last nine league games at home. Hull are 2.20 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. West Ham have only kept one clean sheet in their previous eight league matches. They are 2.55 to win without conceding a goal.
The side's meeting in 2010:
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw West Ham win 2-1 at the Boleyn Ground, a repeat of which is priced at 8.50
4. Mark Noble scored the first goal that day. The midfielder is 13.00 to open the scoring once again.
3. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 2-2 at the KC Stadium. An identical scoreline is available at 18.00
2. Diafra Sakho has scored eight goals in 14 league appearances since joining the Hammers last summer. He is 2.33 to score his second goal against Hull this season.
1. Stewart Downing has been involved in 11 goals this term (four goals, seven assists), which is as many as his last three seasons combined. The midfielder is 5.60 to score at any time.
Bet on the weekend's Premier League games.