10. Liverpool have won 15 of their previous 21 Premier League matches against West Ham United. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.36.
9. West Ham have won six of their last nine league games. The hosts can be backed at 8.75 to win.
8. Liverpool have only lost one of their last 10 league meetings with West Ham. They are 1.08 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Brendan Rodgers’ side have scored in their previous 22 outings. A West Ham clean sheet is priced at 10.00.
6. The Merseysiders have scored 88 goals in the current league campaign, more than any other club. They are available at 3.90 to score over 3.5 goals.
5. No side has dropped more points from winning positions this term than Liverpool (12). West Ham are 3.25 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Liverpool win 4-1 at Anfield. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 16.00.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture at Upton Park ended in a 3-2 win for Liverpool. An identical scoreline is priced at 18.00.
2. Andy Carroll scored just 11 times in 58 appearances for Liverpool before joining West Ham. The striker is 4.30 to find the net against his former club at any time.
1. Luis Suarez has netted six goals in his last five league matches. The Uruguayan is 3.60 to open the scoring.