10. Manchester United have won 11 of their previous 12 league games against West Ham United. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.95
9. The Red Devils are unbeaten in their last six league matches away from home, winning three and drawing three. They are 1.26 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. United have lost only one of their previous 20 trips to the capital, winning 12 and drawing seven. West Ham can be backed at 4.05 to win.
7. The Hammers have lost just one of their last 10 home league games. They are 1.89 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Sam Allardyce’s side have scored 10 goals in the 15 minutes immediately after half-time, more than any other top flight team this term. Over 2.5 total second half goals can be backed at 4.60.
5. West Ham have scored more headed goals than any other Premier League side this season (14). Manchester United are 3.40 to win without conceding a goal.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Louis van Gaal’s side win 2-1 at Old Trafford, a repeat of which is available at 9.00.
Rooney did this in last season’s corresponding fixture:
3. Last season’s reverse fixture ended in a 2-0 away win. An identical scoreline is priced at 9.50.
2. Robin van Persie has scored in each of his last five league appearances against the Hammers. He is 2.25 to score at any time.
1. Wayne Rooney has scored 10 goals his last nine league games against West Ham. The striker is 5.40 to open the scoring.