10. Inter Milan go into the 161st Serie A Milan Derby with 60 wins to AC Milan’s 50. Inter can be backed at 2.75 to win.
9. There have been 50 draws in Serie A meetings between the sides. A share of the points is available at 3.20.
8. AC Milan won the most recent derby after losing four of the five encounters prior to that victory. They are favourites to win at 2.55.
7. The scorline in the last derby was 1-0 to AC Milan, a repeat of which is available at 8.00.
6. Inter have won jut two of their previous seven league matches, drawing two and losing three. AC Milan are 1.42 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Filippo Inzaghi’s side haven’t won any of their last four league games, drawing three and losing one. Inter are 1.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Inter won last season’s reverse fixture 1-0. An identical scoreline can be backed at 9.00.
3. AC Milan have conceded more league goals (223) against Inter than against any other side. Inter are 6.50 to score over 2.5 goals.
The last time more than two goals were scored in a Milan derby
2. Inzaghi’s men currently have the highest shot conversion rate in the division (19%). They are 6.00 to net over 2.5 goals.
1. Inter have conceded more goals in the opening 15 minutes of Serie A games than any other side this term (5). A goal to be scored in the opening quarter of an hour is priced at 3.25.