10. Going into the 160th Milan derby, Inter have won 60 of the previous meetings as opposed to AC Milan’s 49 victories. Despite this, AC Milan are favourites to win at 2.45.
9. AC Milan have lost more Serie A matches against Inter than against any other side in the division. Inter can be backed at 2.80 to win.
8. Inter have drawn 15 league matches this term, more than any other team. A share of the points is priced at 3.30.
7. Walter Mazzari’s side are unbeaten in their last six matches. They are 1.50 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Inter have won four of the last five derbies, drawing the other, meaning AC Milan are currently on their longest winless derby run since 1999. Clarence Seedorf’s men are 1.40 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. AC Milan have recorded clean sheets in each of their last three home games. The “home” side are available at 3.35 to keep Inter out.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Inter win 1-0 at the San Siro. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 10.00.
3. The sides have drawn just one league match since 2005. That draw came last season in the form of a 1-1 scoreline. An identical scoreline is priced at 6.75.
2. There have been just four goals in the last three league meetings between the sides. Over 3.5 total goals can be backed at 3.10, with unders at 1.35.
1. Prior to that, Inter beat AC Milan 4-2 in the second meeting of the 2011/2012 campaign, a repeat of which is available at 65.00.