10. The away side have won three of the last four meetings between Internazionale and Juventus. Juve are 2.40 to win this fixture.
9. Inter, however, have won both their Serie A games this season without conceding. The San Siro side are 3.40 to beat the Italian champions.
8. A 2-0 win against Genoa and a 3-0 victory in Catania means Inter average 2.5 goals per game this season and are 1.36 to net over 1.5 on Saturday.
7. A fortnight ago Juve put four goals past Lazio for the second time in a month. Antonio Conte’s men are also unbeaten this season and are 1.50 to win Draw no Bet.
6. Rodrigo Palacio scored twice against Juve last season and already has two goals to his name this campaign. Inter are 2.85 to net twice or more.
5. These sides have drawn just twice in their past 13 meetings. A win either way on the Double Chance is priced at 1.28.
Watch highlights of their previous clash, in March, here:
4. Juve converted four of their five shots on target against Lazio, winning 4-1 despite their opponents recording 17 shots on goal. Juve are 2.90 to keep a clean sheet.
3. Both teams have scored in three of their past four meetings. A price of 1.68 is available for both to net on Saturday.
2. Juventus have scored in each of their last 16 Serie A games, stretching back to a 1-0 defeat at Roma in February. They are 1.17 to score against Inter.
1. Inter have kept clean sheets in each of their last four league wins when they have scored first. They are 17.00 to win 2-0.