10. Atletico Madrid have won 36 of their 154 league meetings with Real Madrid, including a victory at the Santiago Bernabeu on their way to the title last season. Atletico can be backed at 6.00 to win the first leg.
9. The La Liga Champions won 1-0 at Real Madrid last term in La Liga, a repeat of which is priced at 17.00
8. Real Madrid have won 17 of the 40 cup encounters between the sides. The champions of Europe are favourites to win at 1.55.
7. Carlo Ancelotti’s side beat Atletico 2-0 and 3-0 in Copa del Rey last term, eventually going on to win the trophy against Barcelona in the final. A 3-0 scoreline is available at 12.00.
6. The same-city rivals have drawn 13 times in 40 cup meetings. A first leg draw can be backed at 4.20.
5. The sides have shared 96 goals in those 40 matches. Both Teams to Score is priced at 1.71.
4. Their last encounter saw Real beat Atletico 4-1 after extra time in the Champions League final. A repeat of that scoreline in 90 minutes is available at 22.00.
3. Real Madrid have already won a trophy this season, beating Sevilla 2-0 in the UEFA Super Cup final. Another 2-0 win can be backed at 9.00.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo scored both goals against Sevilla last week. He is 4.20 to score at least twice against Atletico.
1. Diego Godin scored in the Champions League final against Real Madrid. The defender also scored the goal that won La Liga for Atletico last season against Barcelona, and is 13.00 to find the net at any time.