10. Atletico Madrid have won 36 of their 154 league meetings with Real Madrid, including a victory at the Santiago Bernabeu on their way to the title last season. Atletico can be backed at 2.20 to lift the Spanish Super Cup.
9. The La Liga Champions won 1-0 at Real Madrid last term in La Liga, a repeat of which is priced at 10.50.
8. Real Madrid have won 17 of the 40 cup encounters between the sides. The champions of Europe are favourites to win the trophy at at 1.65.
7. Carlo Ancelotti’s side beat Atletico 2-0 and 3-0 in Copa del Rey last term, eventually going on to win the trophy against Barcelona in the final. 2-0 and 3-0 scorelines are available at 11.00 and 20.00 respectively.
6. The same-city rivals have drawn 14 times in 40 cup meetings. A second leg draw can be backed at 3.35.
5. The sides have shared 96 goals in those 40 matches. Both Teams to Score is priced at 1.70.
4. Prior to the first leg, the most recent encounter saw Real beat Atletico 4-1 after extra time in the Champions League final. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 39.00.
3. The sides drew 1-1 in the first leg at the Bernabeu. Another 1-1 draw can be backed at 6.75.
2. Raul Garcia scored Atletico’s equaliser with two minutes of normal time remaining in the first leg. The Spaniard is 4.25 to score at any time.
1. James Rodriguez had opened the scoring with his first Real Madrid goal. He is 9.00 to score first again.