10. Wayne Rooney has scored 313 goals in 707 games in his career. The former Everton youngster, who joined Manchester United in 2004, plays his testimonial against his boyhood club.
9. United beat Everton in all three of their meetings last season, conceding just once. United are 1.65 to win this clash.
8. Rooney scored 17 goals in 77 games for Everton before switching to Old Trafford. He never scored against United.
7. United beat Everton 2-1 after extra time in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley in April. That draw after 90 minutes was the first draw between these two sides in eight meetings, since a 4-4 result in April 2012. Another draw is available at 3.75.
Watch Wayne Rooney's first ever goal for Everton
6. Chris Smalling scored an own goal for United that day at Wembley, meaning the last Toffees player to net against the Red Devils was Kevin Mirallas during a 3-0 victory at Goodison Park in April 2015.
5. Everton boast a W2 D1 L1 record in pre-season, although they have not won in their last two outings. Ronald Koeman’s men are 4.75 to beat United.
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored just four minutes into his unofficial United debut last week in a 5-2 win over Galatasaray. United are 2.38 to score in both halves.
3. United have scored 11 goals in three games so far this pre-season, an average of 3.6 per outing. They are 2.95 to score three goals or more on Wednesday.
2. Romelu Lukaku scored 25 goals for Everton last season and the Toffees are 2.95 to bag two goals or more at Old Trafford.
1. Rooney scored just eight league goals for United last season, of which seven came from his right foot and six from open play.