10. Argentina have won their last three second round matches in the World Cup. They are favourites to win at 1.50.
9. Switzerland have only won one of their previous six World Cup games against South American opposition, but that win came earlier in the current tournament against Ecuador. They can be backed at 7.00 to win.
8. Argentina have drawn four of their last four World Cup ties against European nations. A draw after 90 minutes is priced at 4.40.
7. The Argentines are unbeaten in their previous six meetings with Switzerland, winning four and drawing two. They are 1.12 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
6. Switzerland have been knocked out in the in their two previous second round appearances. Argentina are available at 1.20 to go through to the quarter-finals.
5. Argentina have only been knocked out once in their six previous second round appearances. Switzerland can be backed at 4.40 to progress.
4. The Swiss have kept seven clean sheets in their last 10 World Cup games. They are priced at 11.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The sides have only met once before in the World Cup – Argentina beat Switzerland 2-0 in 1966. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 8.00.
2. Lionel Messi has scored four goals in his three appearances in the current tournament. The Argentine captain is 3.85 to open the scoring.
1. Xherdan Shaqiri scored the 50th hat-trick in World Cup history against Honduras in the final group game. He is 21.00 to score at least twice.