10. Belgium have won just two of their previous 10 World Cup matches. They are match favourites to win at 1.95.
9. Russia boast only a slightly better record, winning three of their last 10. They can be backed at 3.85 to win.
8. The Russians failed to draw any of those 10 games, winning three and drawing seven. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
7. In addition to their opening victory over Algeria this tournament, Belgium’s only other win in that 10-match run came against Russia. Belgium won 3-2, and are available at 32.00 to do so again.
6. Marc Wilmots’ side are unbeaten against Russia, winning two and drawing one. They are 1.24 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Belgium have kept just one clean sheet in their last 10 World Cup games. They can be backed at 2.40 to keep Russia out.
4. Russia have kept one clean sheet in their previous seven matches in the tournament. A clean sheet for Fabio Capello’s side is priced at 3.90.
3. Romelu Lukaku scored 16 goals in 33 appearances for Everton last season. The Belgian is 9.00 to score two or more goals.
2. Aleksandr Kerzhakov scored his 26th goal in 82 appearances for his country against South Korea. The striker is 3.65 to score at any time.
1. Having failed to find the net all season for Manchester United, Marouane Fellaini bagged Belgium’s equaliser against Algeria. He is 10.00 to open the scoring.