10. The nations have only met once before in the World Cup, with the USA running out winners. They can be backed at 4.25 to win.
9. That victory came in the form of a 3-0 win in 1930. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 51.00.
8. Belgium have won all four meetings since that match. They are favourites to win at 1.95.
7. The Europeans kept a clean sheet in three of those four encounters. They are available at 2.95 to win without conceding a goal.
6. USA haven’t reached the quarter-finals of the World Cup since 2002. Jurgen Klinsmann’s side can be backed at 2.85 to progress.
5. The Belgians have reached the second round in six of their previous seven appearances in the tournament. They are priced at 1.42 to go through to the quarter-finals.
4. The nations last met in May last year – Belgium won 4-2. An identical scoreline is available at 81.00.
3. The US have conceded in each of their previous 16 World Cup matches against European teams. Tim Howard can be backed at 3.80 to keep a clean sheet.
2. Clint Dempsey scored twice in three group stage games. The USA captain is 8.50 to open the scoring.
1. Jan Vertonghen scored Belgium’s winner in their final group stage match against South Korea. The Spurs defender is 18.00 to score the last goal once again.