10. Colombia and Uruguay have met 38 times, the latter claiming 18 wins and nine draws. Uruguay are 4.20 to win.
9. Uruguay have won four of five games and three of their last four against South American teams. They are 1.88 to draw/win after 90 minutes on the Double Chance.
8. These sides last met in World Cup qualifying in September 2013, where Uruguay claimed their third win in four over Colombia. They won 2-0 and a repeat score is available at 20.00.
7. Colombia have beaten Uruguay just once in eight attempts, a 4-0 home result in World Cup qualifying. They are 1.94 to win again.
6. Colombia have not conceded against Uruguay in any of their last four wins over La Celeste. A price of 2.95 is available for them to win with a clean sheet.
5. Colombia have scored in each of their last six games and two or more in their last five. They are 4.30 to net +2.5 goals.
4. Twelve of Uruguay’s 33 shots this World Cup have come from banned striker Luis Suarez. Edinson Cavani, who has one goal from eight shots, is 4.10 to score.
3. James Rodriguez scored in all of Colombia’s three group games this World Cup. The Monaco player is 3.60 to score.
2. Uruguay have scored first in each of their last five outings. They are 2.33 to do so again.
1. These sides have drawn just one of their last nine head to heads. This game is 3.40 to finish level on 90 minutes.