10. France and Nigeria have met just once, an international friendly in June 2009. Nigeria won the game 1-0 and are 7.65 to claim victory again.
9. France scored eight goals in three World Cup group games, although they drew with Ecuador 0-0 on Wednesday. They are 3.20 to score +2.5 goals.
8. That goalless tie was France’s first since a 0-0 result in Georgia in September during World Cup qualifying. France had scored in 10 of their last 11 games before Ecuador, and are 2.48 to net in both halves against Nigeria.
7. Karim Benzema has scored three goals this World Cup from 20 shots. The Real Madrid striker is 4.80 match favourite to score first.
6. Nigeria’s 3-2 defeat to Argentina on Wednesday means they have won just one game in seven. They are 2.60 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Ahmed Musa scored both of Nigeria’s goals against Argentina, taking his international tally to seven from 40 appearances. The forward is 5.80 to score.
4. Combined, these sides have committed 77 fouls at this World Cup, an average 12.8 per side per game. 0-0 on 90 minutes is priced at 12.00.
3. Nigeria have scored first in just one of their last seven games – during their 1-0 win over Bosnia this World Cup. They are 3.15 to score the opener and win.
2. France have led at half time and won in six of their last seven outings. They are 2.28 to win/win on the HT/FT.
1. Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud has recorded five shots from 98 minutes of football this World Cup – an average shot every 19.6 minutes. Giroud is 4.90 to score last.
Bet on France v Nigeria now.