10. Algeria have beaten German opposition twice, including a 2-1 win over West Germany in the 1982 World Cup. Algeria are 11.00 to win again in Porto Alegre.
9. Algeria boast a W1 D1 L1 record from the group stage, scoring in each game. They are 3.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Germany have conceded just two goals this World Cup – both to Ghana – and won twice with clean sheets. They are 2.00 to win without conceding on Monday.
7. Thomas Muller’s winner against USA on Thursday was the Bayern Munich star’s fourth of this World Cup and ninth in finals history. Muller is 1.88 to score.
6. The group stages witnessed an average 2.8 goals per game in Brazil. Germany’s matches averaged at three per game and Algeria’s 3.6. A price of 2.48 is available for +3.5 goals in Porto Alegre.
5. Algeria recorded the joint-third fewest shots during the group stage (26) yet ranked seventh for goals scored (6). They are 8.50 to score in both halves against Germany.
4. Algeria have equalled their total World Cup goals tally this tournament (6) yet have also conceded five times. Both teams to score is priced at 1.93.
3. Miroslav Klose needs just one more goal to top the all-time World Cup scoring charts. He currently has 15 spanning five tournaments and one from three shots in Brazil. Klose is 2.07 to score.
2. Islam Slimani has scored two of Algeria’s six goals this tournament, including the equaliser against Russia that secured his nation’s progression. Slimani is 5.00 to score.
1. Despite their scoring records, both sides have recorded fewer attempts than the group stage average of 12.9 – Algeria at 8.7 and Germany at 12.3. This clash is 4.90 to witness -1.5 goals.
Bet on Germany v Algeria now.