10. Holland and Chile have never played a competitive or friendly match together. However, the Dutch have drawn all four of their clashes with sides from the Americas since the last World Cup and are 3.35 to draw again.
9. Holland have already scored eight goals at this World Cup, four per game on average. They are 14.00 to net +3.5 goals.
8. The Dutch are on a four-game winning streak. They last recorded five wins on the bounce in November 2010. A fifth win is available at 2.50.
7. Chile also boast four straight wins, their best run of form since June 2012. The Chileans are 2.70 to win.
6. Chile boast a W4 D3 L3 record from their last 10 games against European nations. They are 1.50 to win/draw on the double Chance.
Watch Arjen Robben score against Uruguay in the 2010 World Cup:
5. Chile have scored first in their last three games and are 1.85 to net the opener in Sao Paolo.
4. Arjen Robben has already scored three goals at the World Cup, doubling his tally to six from three tournaments. Robben is 8.00 to score first.
3. Eduardo Vargas scored his 15th goal in 32 international appearances for Chile during their 2-0 win over Spain. 100% of his shots have been on target this tournament and Vargas is 3.50 to net again.
2. Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has made 12 saves and conceded just one goal in this World Cup. Bravo is 3.60 to keep a clean sheet.
1. Both sides have won their opening World Cup fixtures but if this game finishes level Holland top the group on goal difference. A Holland/Chile pick on the Double Chance is priced at 1.30.