10. Netherlands have won nine of their previous 10 World Cup games. They are favourites to win at 2.15.
9. Mexico have been knocked out in the second round of the World Cup finals in every tournament since 1994. They can be backed at 3.60 to win.
8. These nations have drawn one of their last four meetings. They are priced at 3.35 to be level after 90 minutes.
7. Netherlands won the other three of those four meetings. Louis van Gaal’s side are available at 1.52 to go through to the quarter-finals.
6. The only previous World Cup encounter between the pair ended in a 2-2 draw in 1998. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 16.00.
5. Netherlands’ only defeat in their last 10 World Cup matches came in the 2010 final against Spain. They lost 1-0, a scoreline which is priced at 9.50.
4. Mexico have scored in each of their previous 11 World Cup games against European opposition. The Dutch are available at 3.35 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Netherlands recorded nine more shots on target than any other Group B team in their opening three matches (23). They can be backed at 3.35 to score in both halves.
2. Arjen Robben has netted eight times in his last nine international appearances. The winger is 3.40 to score at any time.
1. Robin van Persie has scored 21 goals in his previous 25 games for Holland. He is 5.10 to open the scoring.