10. This will be the first ever meeting between the nations. Bosnia & Herzegovina are favourites to win at 1.85.
9. Bosnia are yet to win a World Cup match, having lost their first ever game in the tournament last time out against Argentina. Nigeria can be backed at 4.50 to win.
8. Nigeria have drawn four of their previous five matches. A share of the points is priced at 3.50.
7. The Africans went unbeaten in their qualifying campaign, and are 1.90 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
6. Nigeria have failed to win any of their last nine World Cup games, losing six and drawing three. Bosnia are 1.25 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Edin Dzeko score in a friendly against Ivory Coast last month:
5. Stephen Keshi’s side have scored in just three of their previous six outings. A Bosnia clean sheet is available at 2.43.
4. Bosnia & Herzegovina lost their opener to Argentina by a 2-1 scoreline. An identical defeat can be backed at 14.00.
3. Nigeria drew 0-0 to Iran in their first match. Another stalemate is priced at 9.50.
2. Vedad Ibisevic, who scored eight goals in eight qualifiers for Bosnia, netted his nation’s first ever World Cup goal against Argentina. He is 5.75 to open the scoring.
1. Edin Dzeko was involved in 14 goals in the European qualifiers, scoring 10 and assisting four. The striker is 2.38 to find the net at any time.
Bet on all of the action from Brazil now.