10. This will be the first ever World Cup encounter between the nations. South Korea are favourites to win at 2.35.
9. South Korea have only won three of the previous 10 World Cup matches. Algeria can be backed at 3.15 to win.
8. The Koreans have drawn three of their last six group stage games in the tournament. A share of the points is priced at 3.25.
7. The only previous meeting between sides saw South Korea win 2-0 in a 1985 friendly. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 10.00.
6. The South Koreans are unbeaten in the World Cup against African sides, winning one and drawing one. They are 1.36 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. South Korea have won only one of their previous six group stage matches. Algeria are 1.60 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Algeria managed only one shot on target against Belgium in their opening game. A South Korea clean sheet can be backed at 2.43.
3. However, they did score from their solitary effort – a penalty. Algeria are priced at 9.00 to score another spot-kick.
2. That penalty was converted by Sofiane Feghouli. The Valencia winger has scored seven goals in 21 international appearances, and is 9.00 to open the scoring.
1. Lee Keun-ho netted his 19th international goal against Russia. The South Korean is 4.20 to score at any time.