10. Argentina and Belgium have twice met at the World Cup, in 1982 and ’86. Belgium won the first game 1-0 and Argentina claimed the second 2-0. A draw in Brasilia is priced at 3.30.
9. Belgium have played South American nations six times at World Cups, with a W2 D1 L3 outcome. They are 2.10 to lose to Argentina.
8. Marc Wilmots’ side, however, have won their last seven games in a row (inc. beating USA in extra time). They are 2.48 to go through to the semi-finals.
7. Argentina have won all five of their matches this World Cup (inc. beating Nigeria in extra time) and their current six-game winning streak is their best since summer 2012. They are 1.54 to go through.
6. Argentina recorded 29 shots during their 1-0 last-16 win over Switzerland, only seven of which were saved by the Swiss goalkeeper. They are 1.57 to net -1.5 goals on Saturday.
Watch Diego Maradona sweep Belgium aside in the 1986 World Cup:
5. Angel Di Maria scored with his 11th shot of the game against Switzerland – more shots any Argentina player has recorded in a single World Cup match between 1966 and 2014. The Real Madrid star is 3.25 to score.
4. Belgium have won all five of their World Cup games by a single goal in Brazil. They are 10.00 to win 2-1 in Brasilia.
3. Kevin De Bruyne scored his first goal of this World Cup against USA in the last-16, converting one of seven shots during the tournament. The midfielder is 6.40 to score.
2. Lionel Messi recorded just two shots from 120 minutes of play against Switzerland. The Barcelona striker has four goals this World Cup and is 4.50 to net last.
1. Belgium boasted the second-best clearance completion rate at the World Cup after the last-16 games were complete (94%) yet had won just 30 tackles compared to leaders Brazil’s 77. Belgium are 3.60 not to concede.
Bet on the outright World Cup winner now!