10. Argentina have won the two previous meetings between the nations, both friendlies. They are favourites to win at 1.40.
9. Bosnia & Herzegovina are the only debutants in this year’s tournament. They can be backed at 9.00 to win.
8. Argentina have drawn four of their previous nine World Cup matches against European opposition. A share of the points is priced at 4.70.
7. In fact, the Argentines have only won two of those nine games, losing three. Bosnia are 2.90 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Argentina have lost just one of their previous 12 World Cup group matches. They are 1.09 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
5. Alejandro Saballa’s side conceded only four goals in that run. An Argentine clean sheet is available at 1.92.
4. Argentina were top scorers in South American qualifying with 35 goals. They are 2.28 to score in both halves.
3. Edin Dzeko has scored 35 times in 62 international appearances for Bosnia & Herzegovina. The striker is 9.00 to open the scoring.
2. Dzeko’s club teammate Sergio Aguero scored 28 times in all competitions for Manchester City last season. He is 2.10 to find the net at any time.
1. Lionel Messi has scored just one goal in 571 minutes of World Cup football. The Barcelona forward is 5.00 to score at least twice.