10. Belgium have won just one of their previous nine World Cup matches. They are favourites to win at 1.42.
9. That solitary victory came in the form of a 3-2 win over Russia in 2002. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 29.00.
8. The Belgians drew five and lost three of those nine games. Algeria can be backed at 6.30 to win.
7. They kept just one clean sheet in that nine-match run. Thibaut Courtois is available at 1.90 to keep Algeria out.
6. The Chelsea shot-stopper saved 87.1% of the shots he as faced with in the qualifying campaign, which was the best ratio among goalkeepers who made over five appearances. Belgium are 2.15 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Romelu Lukaku scored 16 goals in 33 appearances for Everton last season. The striker is 4.50 to open the scoring.
Watch Lukaku scoring a hat-trick against Luxembourg last month.
4. Belgium went through the 1998 and 2002 group stages unbeaten, winning one and drawing five. They are 1.09 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
3. Eight of Belgium’s previous 14 World Cup goals have come from set pieces. Vincent Kompany is 21.00 to score a header.
2. Nabil Bentaleb failed to find the net for Tottenham Hotspur last season, but scored his first international goal against Romania earlier this month. The Algerian is 9.50 to score at any time.
1. Algeria have failed to score in their previous five World Cup matches. The Africans are priced at 5.40 to net over 1.5 total goals.
Bet on Belgium v Algeria now.