10. Bosnia-Herzegovina and Iran have met five times since 2001, the Iranians winning four clashes and drawing one. Iran are 3.50 to win.
9. These sides last met in August 2009, where Iran earned a 3-2 victory having gone in at half time 0-0. Iran have scored 16 goals in five games with Bosnia and are 9.00 to net +2.5.
8. Bosnia are out of the World Cup having lost by a one-goal deficit to both Argentina and Nigeria. They are 7.50 to lose with a 1-0 handicap.
7. Iran need a win for any chance of progression to the last 16. However, they have won just one in seven games and are 1.30 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Iran are yet to score at this World Cup and have only netted six goals in 11 games spread over four tournaments (’78, ’98, ’06 & ’14). They are 1.46 to score against Bosnia.
5. Charlton striker Reza Ghoochannejhad has hit the target in 57.1% of his shots at this World Cup. The Iranian has 10 goals from 16 international appearances and is 4.10 to score.
4. Edin Dzeko, meanwhile, has scored nine goals in his last 13 competitive outings – all coming for Manchester City in the Premier League. Dzeko is 2.55 to score for Bosnia.
3. Just once in their last seven games have Bosnia scored more than one goal, a 2-1 friendly win over Ivory Coast in May. They are 10.00 to win 2-1 again.
2. 50% of Edin Dzeko’s shots have hit the target this tournament (4/8) while Iran’s top striker, Ehsan Hajsafi, has managed just one of three on target. This fixture is 9.00 to end 0-0.
1. Both teams have scored in just one of Iran’s last six fixtures. A price of 3.20 is available for -1.5 goals on Wednesday.
Bet on Group F now!