10. Brazil have won 48 of their 68 clashes with Chile, drawing 13 and losing seven. Brazil are 1.57 to win again.
9. Brazil beat Chile 3-0 in this same round of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. It was their first finals meet since 1998 and Brazil are 11.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Chile have not beaten Brazil in their last 12 attempts, stretching back to a 3-0 home result in August 2000. They are 5.80 to win in Belo Horizonte.
7. Brazil have scored seven in three games so far in this World Cup. They are 3.05 to net +2.5 goals on Saturday.
6. The hosts have kept four clean sheets in their last six games, winning five of them. They are 2.55 to win without conceding.
Watch Brazil beat Chile 3-0 at the 2010 World Cup:
5. Chile boast a W5 L2 record since losing 2-1 to Brazil in a friendly November 2013 – the last time these sides met. Chile are 2.43 to win/draw after 90 minutes on the Double Chance.
4. Between them, these sides have yielded 217 goals from 68 previous meetings – an average 3.19 goals per game. Saturday’s clash is 3.00 to witness +3.5 goals.
3. Neymar has scored four goals from just 11 shots this World Cup – 10 of which his the target. The Brazilian striker is 15.00 to net in a 3-0 scorecast.
2. Chile have already scored five goals this World Cup, yet Alexis Sanchez leads the team’s shooting charts with just five efforts this tournament. Sanchez is 4.50 to score.
1. Brazil have scored first in eight of their last 10 outings and are 1.38 to do so again in Belo Horizonte.