10. This will be the first ever World Cup meeting between the nations. Brazil are favourites to win in 90 minutes at 1.97.
9. Colombia haven’t beaten Brazil since the Copa America in 1991. They can be backed at 4.30 to win in 90 minutes.
8. Since then, Colombia have lost seven and drawn five against Brazil. The hosts are 1.24 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
7. The last four meetings between the nations have ended in draws. The game is 3.65 to go to extra time.
6. Three of those four draws finished goalless. Another stalemate is priced at 9.50.
Rivaldo scoring against England in the 2002 World Cup:
5. Brazil haven’t gone further than the quarter-finals of a World Cup since 2002. Colombia are available at 3.00 to progress.
4. This is Colombia’s first ever quarter-final appearance in the World Cup. Brazil can be backed at 1.87 to go through.
3. The Colombians have failed to find the net in nine of their previous 12 matches against Brazil. Luiz Felipe Scolari’s side are priced at 2.90 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Fred has managed just four shots on goal so far in the tournament. He is 6.00 to open the scoring.
1. James Rodriguez scored in the first four matches of the tournament – no player has scored in the first five since Rivaldo in 2002. The Monaco man is 3.90 to score at any time.#
Bet on Brazil vs Colombia now!