10. Brazil and Germany have met 21 times previously, with Brazil winning 12 to Germany’s five. The hosts are favourites to win in 90 minutes at 2.75.
9. Brazil are unbeaten on home soil in their last 41 fixtures. They can be backed at 1.96 to progress to the final.
8. The nations have drawn five of their previous 21 encounters. The match is 3.20 to go to extra time.
7. Germany will be participating in their 10th World Cup semi-final since 1966, six of which they have progressed from. Joachim Low’s side are 1.84 to make the final.
6. Brazil have never lost a World Cup game under the management of Luiz Felipe Scolari. The South Americans are 1.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The nations met in the 2002 final, which Brazil won 2-0. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 13.00.
4. The most recent meeting saw Germany win 3-2 in a 2011 friendly. An identical scoreline is available at 41.00.
3. Thomas Muller has found the net four times so far in the current tournament. The German is 12.00 to score at least twice.
2. David Luiz’s free-kick against Colombia was the defender’s second goal of the campaign. He is 10.50 to score at any time.
1. Miroslav Klose is one goal away from becoming the World Cup’s all time top goal scorer. The Lazio striker, who is currently level with Brazilian Ronaldo on 15 goals, is 6.30 to open the scoring.