10. Brazil have won their last 10 matches, dating back to September 2013. The hosts are favourites to beat Mexico at 1.32.
9. Of the 38 previous meetings between the nations, Mexico have won 10. They can be backed at 10.00 to win.
8. The sides have drawn only six of those 38 games. A share of the points is priced at 5.30.
7. Brazil beat Mexico 4-0 in the opening match of the 1950 World Cup, which was also held in Brazil. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 13.00.
6. The nations last met in last year’s Confederations Cup. Brazil won 2-0, and can be backed to do so again at 6.40.
5. Mexico have only ever beaten South American opponents once in the tournament, beating Ecuador 2-1 in the 2002 group stages. They are priced at 26.00 to beat Brazil 2-1.
4. Brazil won their opening match 3-1 against Croatia. An identical scoreline is available at 12.00.
3. Mexico opened their campaign with a 1-0 against Cameroon. Another 1-0 victory can be backed at 22.00.
2. Oribe Peralta has netted nine goals in his previous seven competitive appearances for Mexico, including the only goal against Cameroon. He is 4.60 to score at any time.
1. Neymar scored twice against Croatia, meaning he has now scored nine goals for Brazil since last September. The forward is 3.60 to open the scoring.
Bet on Group A now.