10. Cameroon and Croatia have never met in a competitive or friendly fixture. However, Cameroon have a W1 D4 L1 record against European teams since the last World Cup. A draw on Wednesday is priced at 3.70.
9. Cameroon lost all three of their World Cup group games in South Africa 2010 and lost 1-0 to Mexico in their first clash in Brazil. Croatia are 1.70 to win.
8. Volker Finke’s men have won just four of 21 World Cup games, having first qualified for the tournament in 1982. Cameroon are 2.20 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Croatia, meanwhile, lost 3-1 to Brazil in their opening Group A game. It was their first defeat in five games, since a 2-0 loss in Scotland in October 2013. They are 7.50 to beat Cameroon 2-0.
6. Croatia have scored in nine of their last 11 outings and are 1.19 to do so in Manaus.
5. Cameroon and Mexico shared 24 shots in their first game of Group A, which yielded just one goal. Wednesday’s clash is 3.00 to witness -1.5 goals.
Watch Croatia’s 3-1 loss to hosts Brazil here:
4. Samuel Eto’o is playing in his fourth World Cup, having scored single goals in both 2002 and 2010. He was Cameroon’s youngest ever World Cup player, at 17 and three months, at France ’98. Eto’o is 4.35 to score.
3. Croatia have scored first in four of their last five games and are 1.39 to net the opener.
2. Dejan Louvren was booked against Brazil on Thursday, adding to his seven yellows picked up at Southampton last season – five of which have come in 2014. The Croatia defender is 35.00 to get sent off.
1. Croatia have won just one of seven World Cup games since making the semi-finals at France ’98. They are 8.50 to lose both halves.
Bet on Group A now.