10. Colombia and Greece have met only once on the international stage, a 2-0 result to the former in June 1994. A repeat scoreline is priced at 7.00.
9. Colombia beat Jordan 3-0 in their final World Cup warm-up game, ending a run of three successive draws. A tie on Saturday is available at 3.25.
8. In fact, Colombia have not lost since a 2-0 defeat at Uruguay during World Cup qualifying last September (W3 D4 since). They are 5.00 to lose to Greece.
7. Greece beat Romania 4-2 over two legs to qualify for the World Cup, their third entry to the finals. They have won one in five games but are 2.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Greeks beat Bolivia 2-1 in their final warm-up game to end a run of three consecutive blanks, against South Korea, Portugal and Nigeria. They are 1.82 not to score on Saturday.
Watch Greece beat Bolivia in their final World Cup warm-up game:
5. Konstantinos Mitroglou top scored for Greece during World Cup qualifying, with five goals. The Fulham striker is 20.00 to net twice.
4. Teófilo Gutiérrez, meanwhile, scored six goals during Colombia’s CONMOBOL qualifying group, two short of injured compatriot Radamel Falcao. Gutiérrez is 46.00 to score first with a 2-1 scorecast.
3. Colombia have won two and drawn one from three most recent meetings with European nations. They are 3.40 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
2. Monaco star James Rodriguez scored nine goals in 31 appearances for the Ligue 1 club last season. The 22-year-old is 6.50 to net first for Colombia.
1. Midfielder Panagiotis Kone picked up three times as many yellow cards than goals for Greece and club side Bologna last season (15/5). He is 9.00 to score.