10. France and Ecuador met for the first and only time in May 2008, where Les Bleus beat their South American opponents 2-0. France are 9.00 to win 2-0.
9. France have won nine of their last 11 games and three on the bounce – they are 1.78 to beat Ecuador.
8. Didier Deschamps’s men have scored eight goals in two World Cup outings. They are 8.00 to net +3.5 goals.
7. Karim Benzema has three goals to his name this tournament, his first career World Cup goals. Benzema is 5.00 to score first.
6. Ecuador’s 2-1 win over Honduras in their second group game was their first in four games. They are 1.20 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Enner Valencia has scored all three of Ecuador’s goals at this World Cup. The striker is 3.90 to net.
4. Ecuador have recorded just 11 shots on target this World Cup, with 21 on target against them. They are 6.10 to lose with a 2-0 handicap.
3. France have scored first in each of their last seven games and are 1.47 to do so again in the Maracana.
2. France’s 5-2 win over Switzerland was their first victory in seven in which they hadn’t kept a clean sheet. France are 3.05 to win without conceding.
1. Ecuador have a D2 L2 record against European nations since August 2013. They are 4.65 to beat France in Rio.
Bet on group E now!