10. In five meetings with Chile, England have only lost once. The visitors can be backed at 4.10 to win.
9. Roy Hodgson has only lost one game in charge of England, winning 13 and drawing eight. The Three Lions are favourites to win at 1.90.
8. England have won 23 of their last 31 matches at Wembley, losing twice and drawing six times. A draw against Chile is priced at 3.40.
7. In the last meeting between the nations, Chile beat England 2-0 at Wembley in 1998. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 22.00.
6. The Three Lions have failed to score in their last three games against Chile. A clean sheet for the away side can be backed at 4.50.
5. However, England have scored 10 goals in their last four matches. They are 2.95 to score in both halves.
4. Hodgson’s side have only conceded one goal in those four games. A clean sheet is priced at 2.60.
3. Wayne Rooney has scored nine goals in his last 10 international appearances. The Manchester United striker is 5.10 to open the scoring.
2. Chile’s Alexis Sanchez has scored six times in his last six international appearances, and five times in his last five club appearances for Barcelona. He is 7.50 to net the first goal.
1. Jay Rodriguez and Adam Lallana could make their England debuts against Chile. The Southampton men are 3.65 and 4.80 to find the net at any time respectively.
Here’s Rodriguez scoring against Chelsea last season.