10. England have won all three of their previous matches against Moldova, including a 5-0 result away from home last September. Roy Hodgson’s men are 1.05 to win.
9. Moldova are yet to score against England and concede an average four goals per game against the Three Lions. England are 7.50 to win 4-0.
8. Rickie Lambert earns his first start tonight after scoring on his first touch as a substitute in England’s 3-2 win over Scotland. Lambert has scored once for Southampton this season and is 5.10 to score first at Wembley.
Watch highlights of England 3-2 Scotland here:
7. Joe Hart conceded from both shots on target Scotland recorded in that match. England have kept one clean sheet in eight matches and are 2.90 to concede.
6. Moldova’s only win of the campaign was a 2-0 away result in San Marino last October. Any Moldova player to score is priced at 2.45.
5. Only three players in Friday’s England squad have scored over 10 international goals: Frank Lampard (29), Steven Gerrard and Jermain Defoe (both 19). England are 2.35 to score over three goals tonight.
4. England boast the heaviest winning margin in any World Cup qualifier this campaign. They beat San Marino 8-0 at Wembley and are 80.00 to repeat that scoreline.
3. England are the only team yet to lose in qualifying Group H, having won three and drawn three so far. They are 12.50 to draw with Moldova.
2. Ashley Cole plays his 104th game for England. The left-back is yet to score for his country and has been booked just 13 times. Cole is 8.50 to score.