10. France have reached the semi-finals in each of the last five World Cups in which they have progressed from the group stages. They can be backed at 2.25 to go through.
9. If Germany progress, they will become the first ever nation to reach the semi-finals in four consecutive tournaments. They are favourites to go through at 1.65.
8. The Germans are currently on a 15-match unbeaten run. They are priced at 2.45 to win in 90 minutes.
7. Joachim Low’s side won 10 of those games, drawing the other five. The game is 3.25 to go to extra time.
6. France have won six of there previous 10 matches played in Brazil, drawing three and losing just one. Didier Deschamps’ men are available at 3.10 to win in 90 minutes.
Watch the goals from West Germany 2-0 France in 1986:
5. The nations have averaged 5.7 goals per game between them in just three previous World Cup encounters. Over 5.5 total goals can be backed at 20.00.
4. Their most recent World Cup meeting was in 1986 when Germany won 2-0. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 11.50.
3. The sides met in a friendly in February last year – Germany won 2-1. An identical scoreline is available at 10.50.
2. Karim Benzema has attempted 12 more shots than any of his teammates in the current campaign (19). The Real Madrid striker is 7.00 to open the scoring.
1. Miroslav Klose is one goal away from becoming the top scorer in World Cup history. He is 3.40 to find the net at any time.
Bet on Germany vs France now!