10. Ghana have won both previous encounters with the USA 2-1, at the 2006 and 2010 World Cups, and are 12.00 to repeat that scoreline.
9. Asamoah Gyan scored an extra-time winner when these sides met in the round of 16 at South Africa 2010, his fourth at a World Cup finals. Gyan is 5.60 to net first on Monday.
8. There were five yellow cards in each of the two World Cup clashes between these two sides. DaMarcus Beasley is 4.00 to get booked in Natal.
7. The USA won their three warm-up games before heading to Brazil, scoring twice in each outing (over Azerbaijan, Turkey and Nigeria). They are 3.05 to win.
6. Jozy Altidore bagged a double for the States in their 2-1 result over Nigeria, the first time he’s scored twice in any game since a hat-trick against Bosnia-Herzegovina in Augusta 2013. Altidore is 24.00 to score twice.
5. The USA have scored first in five of their last six games and are 2.15 to bag the opener on Monday.
4. Ghana beat South Korea 4-0 in their final warm-up game, ending a four-match winless run. Another win is available at 2.55.
3. Either just one or no team has scored in each of the last seven games involving Ghana. This tie is 2.55 to witness -1.5 goals.
2. Jordan Ayew scored a hat-trick for Ghana against South Korea. The Marseille striker has now netted eight goals since March and is 8.00 to score first.
1. USA captain Clint Dempsey is only the second American to score in more than one World Cup (in 2006 and 2010) after Brian McBride. The 105-capped midfielder is 46.00 to net first with a 2-1 USA scorecast.