10. This will be the first ever meetings between the nations. Ivory Coast are favourites to win at 2.00.
9. Greece have won one of their two World Cup matches against African opposition. They can be backed at 3.65 to win.
8. That victory came in the form of a 2-1 win over Nigeria in 2010. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 13.00.
7. The Greeks had previously lost to Nigeria 2-0 in the 1994 World Cup. Ivory Coast are available at 9.00 to win 2-0.
6. The Africans have conceded two or more goals in five of their eight previous World Cup games. Greece can be backed at 9.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
5. Greece’s clean sheet against Japan in their previous match was their only clean sheet in World Cup history. They are priced at 3.80 to keep Ivory Coast at bay.
4. Ivory Coast have found the net in seven of their eight World Cup matches. Three or more Ivory Coast goals are available at 4.80.
3. Eight of Ivory Coast’s 12 World Cup goals have come after the 60-minute mark. A goal between the 75th minute and full time can be backed at 2.20.
2. Greece have failed to score in the current tournament. Konstantinos Mitroglou, who has scored eight goals in 33 international appearances, is 8.00 to open the scoring.
1. Against Colombia, Gervinho became the first Ivory Coast player to find the net in consecutive World Cup games. The Roma forward is 3.25 to score at any time.