10. This will be the first World Cup meeting between these two nations. Honduras can be backed at 5.50 to win.
9. Ecuador have won three of their eight previous World Cup matches. They are favourites to win at 1.60.
8. The South Americans have never drawn a World Cup game, winning three and losing five. A share of the points is priced at 4.00.
7. The Ecuadorians have kept clean sheets in each of the three matches they have won in the tournament. They are 2.20 to keep Honduras out.
6. However, Reinaldo Rueda’s side have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last six games in all competitions. Honduras are available at 3.60 to score two goals.
5. Ecuador are unbeaten in their previous three meetings with Honduras, winning one and drawing two. They are 1.14 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
4. Honduras have failed to score in any of their last five World Cup matches. Ecuador are 2.60 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Luis Fernando Suarez’s side lost their opener 3-0 to France. Another 3-0 defeat can be backed at 11.50.
2. Jerry Bengston scored nine goals in 12 qualifiers for Honduras. He is 4.50 to score at any time.
1. Enner Valencia has found the net in each of his last five international appearances. The Ecuadorian is 5.25 to open the scoring.
Bet on all World Cup 2014 matches now.