10. Honduras and Switzerland have met just once, at the 2010 World Cup. The sides drew 0-0 and are 14.00 to repeat the same score.
9. Honduras need to beat Switzerland by at least three goals and hope Ecuador lose to France to qualify. They haven’t scored +2.5 goals since an 8-1 win over Canada in October 2012. They are 16.00 to do so in Manaus.
8. Honduras have lost four of their last five games, drawing with England in early June. They are 1.40 to lose.
7. Switzerland, meanwhile, were on a three-game winning streak until their 5-2 defeat to France – equalling their form in autumn 2013. The Swiss are 2.08 to win both halves.
6. Switzerland’s defeat to France on Friday was their second successive game they have conceded first – having gone seven outings netting the opener. They are 6.75 to win 1-0.
5. Honduras are yet to win a World Cup game from eight outings over three tournaments (1982, 2010 and 2014). They are 2.90 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Carlo Costly’s goal against Ecuador on Friday was Honduras’ first at a World Cup since Eduardo Laing’s equaliser against Northern Ireland at Spain ’82. Costly is 4.90 to score again.
3. Three of Switzerland’s four goals this World Cup have come in the last 10 minutes of games. They are 6.10 to win the second half 2-0.
2. The Swiss have scored two goals in five of their last six games. They are 1.53 to net +1.5 goals.
1. Granit Xhaka hs scored five goals in 28 appearances for Switzerland – including their second consolation against France. The Borussia Mönchengladbach midfielder is 4.10 to score.
Bet on Group E now.