10. England have met Ukraine just five times since the former Soviet state gain independence in 1991. England have won four and are 1.35 to win again on Tuesday evening.
9. Ukraine’s sole victory over England came during World Cup 2010 qualifying. A price of 9.00 can back Ukraine for another win.
8. The last time the two nations met was earlier this summer at Euro 2012. England needed just a point to qualify from Group D and a 1-0 victory helped them top the group ahead of France and Sweden. Another 1-0 win for England is priced at 5.50.
7. Ukraine dominated that game in Donetsk, with 58% of possession and a total of 16 attempts at goal to England’s nine. They are 1.86 to convert at least once on Tuesday.
6. All the action in that game came after the break, with one goal, five yellow cards and six substitutions in the second half. England are 4.10 to win the game after drawing at half time.
5. In England’s first competitive match with Ukraine back in April 2009, John Terry scored a late winner to hand his country a 2-1 victory at Wembley. England centre-half Joleon Lescott is 24.00 to net the final goal.
4. Friday’s World Cup qualifier with Moldova saw the Three Lions awarded their 100th penalty in international football. England 5.00 to score from the spot on Tuesday.
3. The last time England scored five in a match was back in September 2001 when Sven Goran Eriksson’s side beat Germany 5-1 in Munich. England are 36.00 to replicate Friday’s score and 48.00 to beat Ukraine 5-1.
2. Robbie Fowler netted a 44th minute goal to open the scoring in England’s first ever clash with Ukraine back in May 2000. Jermaine Defoe has scored two in two games for his country and is the favourite at 5.00 to score first.
1. There has only been one red card in the five previous matches between these two nations - Robert Green was dismissed in October 2009 as Ukraine recorded their sole victory over the Three Lions. Another dismissal on Tuesday can be backed at 4.50.