10. Nigeria beat Iran 1-0 in the only meeting between the two nations, in January 1998. Nigeria are 7.00 to repeat that scoreline in Curitiba.
9. Iran automatically qualified for the World Cup after topping their AFC group, despite scoring just eight goals in eight games. They are 8.50 to beat Nigeria 1-0.
8. Iran beat Trinidad 2-0 in their final World Cup warm-up game to end a four match winless streak (L1 D3). They are 3.75 to win on Monday.
7. Reza Ghoochannejhad has scored just once for club side Charlton since his move from Standard Liege in January, but the Iranian has netted 10 times in 14 international appearances. Ghoochannejhad is 7.50 to score first.
6. Nigeria have not won in four games (DDDL) and have scored in just three of their last six outings. Nigeria are 3.00 not to score against Iran.
Watch Nigeria take on Argentina in the 2010 World Cup:
5. Between them, these sides have drawn eight games from 11 (within 90 minutes). A draw on Monday is available at 3.15.
4. Victor Moses scored his sixth career goal for Nigeria in their 2-1 loss to the USA last week and his first in any competition since January. Moses to score but Nigeria lose 2-1 is 71.00 on the scorecast.
3. Emmanuel Emenike top scored for Nigeria in World Cup qualifying from the CAF region with three goals. Emenike, who plays for Fenerbahce, is 3.25 match favourite to score.
2. Nigeria went undefeated from their eight World Cup qualifying matches. They are 1.30 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
1. Midfielder Javad Nekounam top scored for Iran in World Cup qualifying with six goals. The 33-year-old has 140 caps to is name, played in two games in Germany ’06 and is 10.00 to score first.