10. A draw between Italy and Uruguay will result in the Italians going through to the knockout stages due to their superior goal difference. A share of the points is priced at 3.20.
9. Uruguay must win to progress. They can be backed at 2.75 to win their 50th World Cup match.
8. Italy have won just one of their last nine matches. They are also available at 2.75 to win.
7. Uruguay have only lost two of their previous nine meetings with Italy, drawing four and winning three. They are 1.48 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Italy have lost just three of their 19 World Cup matches against nations from South America. They are 1.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The sides last met in last year’s Confederations Cup – Italy claimed third place by winning on penalties. The final score was 2-2, a repeat of which is priced at 13.00.
4. Uruguay have managed three goals from five shots on target in the current campaign. An Italian clean sheet can be backed at 3.30.
3. Mario Balotelli netted Italy’s winner against England, but failed to find the net against Costa Rica. He is 2.75 to score at any time.
2. Luis Suarez missed the opener against Costa Rica through injury but scored twice against England days later. The Liverpool striker is 4.90 to open the scoring.
1. Edinson Cavani has contributed to three of Uruguay’s previous five World Cup goals, scoring two and assisting one. He is 3.15 to score at any time.