10. After winning their first two games, Colombia have now won their last three World Cup matches. They are favourites to win at 2.30.
9. This is the first World Cup campaign in which Colombia have won more than once. Japan can be backed at 3.10 to win.
8. Japan have never beaten South American opposition at a World Cup, winning two and drawing one. Colombia are 1.40 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Colombia have won just one of their previous four final World Cup group games. Japan are 1.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Japan have never scored against Colombia. A Colombian clean sheet is available at 2.85.
5. The Japanese have only scored one in their last three World Cup matches. They can be backed at 2.85 to net over 1.5 goals.
4. Colombia have scored at least twice in their previous four World Cup games. They are priced at 5.10 to score over 2.5 goals.
3. There have been over 2.5 goals in each of Colombia’s last four matches in the tournament. Over 2.5 total goals can be backed at 2.00, with unders at 1.85.
2. Keisuke Honda has scored Japan’s only goal of the campaign so far. He is 4.25 to find the net at any time.
1. James Rodriguez had scored in his last four international appearances. The Colombian is 8.00 to open the scoring.