10. Mexico hold a 100% win record over Cameroon, having only played - and beaten them - once. Mexico are favourites at 2.25 to win.
9. The scoreline in the 1993 friendly meeting was 1-0 in Mexico’s favour. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 6.40.
8. The Mexicans have lost more World Cup games than any other nation in the history of the competition (24). Cameroon can be backed at 3.70 to win.
7. Cameroon have recorded just one win in their last 13 World Cup matches, drawing four and losing eight. Mexico are 1.30 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. That solitary Cameroon victory came in the form of a 1-0 win over Saudi Arabia in 2002. An identical winning scoreline is available at 8.50.
5. Mexico have never beaten African opponents in the World Cup, losing once and drawing twice. Cameroon are 1.69 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Two of Cameroon’s previous 17 World Cup goals have come from the penalty spot. The Africans are priced at 10.00 to convert a spot-kick.
3. Oribe Peralta has netted eight goals in his previous six competitive appearances for Mexico. Peralta is 5.40 to open the scoring.
2. Giovani dos Santos scored 11 goals in 31 appearances for Villarreal last season. The Mexican is 4.70 to score at any time.
1. Samuel Eto’o has been directly involved in his country’s last four goals in the World Cup, scoring three and assisting one. The striker is 16.00 to bag two or more against Mexico.