10. Argentina have beaten Holland just once in eight previous attempts – in the 1978 World Cup final. A repeat Argentina win is priced at 2.42.
9. That final went to extra time, the only tie between these two sides to do so. Holland boast a W4 D3 L1 record over Argentina and are 2.16 to go through.
8. These sides have met four times at the World Cup, with two wins to Holland and a 0-0 draw in 2006 adding to the ’78 final. Netherlands are 3.25 to win outright.
7. Dennis Bergkamp scored his sixth and final World Cup goal in the last minute against Argentina at France ’98. Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder both have six World Cup goals and they are 6.75 and 9.50 to respectively score last.
Watch Dennis Bergkamp score that wonder goal against Argentina:
6. Argentina have won three of their five World Cup clashes 1-0 in Brazil (inc. against Switzerland after extra time). They are 6.25 to repeat that scoreline.
5. Alejandro Sabella’s men have scored first in four of five fixtures this tournament and are 1.70 to do so in Sao Paulo.
4. Holland’s 0-0 draw with Costa Rica in the quarter-finals ended a six-game winning streak, their best since winter 2010/spring 2011. A draw on 90 minutes is priced at 3.20.
3. Lionel Messi has scored four and created one goal this World Cup. The Barcelona striker has hit 52.9% of his shots on target in Brazil and is 4.50 match favourite to score first.
2. Wesley Sneijder has covered more distance than any player between these two sides in Brazil (55.7km) but Arjen Robben has covered the greatest distance while in possession (21.7km). Robben is 6.75 to score first.
1. Gonzalo Higuain scored his first goal at the World Cup in Argentina’s 1-0 quarter-final win over Belgium. The Napoli striker has a 6/10 shots-on-target record this tournament and is 3.90 to score.
Bet on the World Cup winner now!