10. The Netherlands and Costa Rica have never previously met, yet the latter already boast a W2 D1 record against European nations this World Cup. Costa Rica are 2.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Holland have won their last six games, their best run of form since eight victories between September 2010 and March 2011. Holland are 1.48 to win.
8. Louis van Gaal’s men have scored two or more goals in each of their last five outings. They are 2.45 to net either side of half time against Costa Rica.
7. Wesley Sneijder scored his first goal at Brazil 2014 with his equaliser against Mexico on Sunday – adding to his five scored in 2010. Sneijder is 3.20 to score again.
Watch Sneijder score against Brazil in the 2010 World Cup:
6. Costa Rica remain undefeated at this World Cup, although they have scored just twice in their last three outings. They are 1.91 not to score.
5. Former Copenhagen midfielder Christian Bolaños has assisted two of Costa Rica’s four goals this tournament, but is yet to score from four shots on target himself. Bolaños is 8.00 to net.
4. Holland have conceded first in three of their four World Cup games in Brazil and are 3.15 to do so again in Salvador.
3. Costa Rica’s victorious penalty shootout over Greece was their first and only spot-kicks experience from four World Cups. They are 4.50 to make the semi-finals.
2. Holland have twice played Central American opponents at the FIFA World Cup, both times facing Mexico. They have a W1 D1 record from CONCACAF nations and are 1.20 to go through.
1. Holland have won from a goal down in three of their four World Cup matches in Brazil. A price of Costa Rica/Holland on the HT/FT is available at 22.00.
Bet on the match here!