10. Argentina and Nigeria have met at three previous World Cup tournaments, the South American nation winning all three encounters by a single goal. They are 7.50 to win 2-1.
9. These sides last met in September 2011, where Gonzalo Higuain scored the opener in a 3-1 result. It was Argentina’s fourth win over the Super Eagles and they are 1.48 to win again.
8. Nigeria’s sole victory over Argentina was a 4-1 result in Abuja in June 2011. They had previously scored just once again their South American opponents. Nigeria are 14.00 to net +2.5 goals.
7. Lionel Messi has scored in both of Argentina’s previous Group games this tournament and the Barcelona star is 3.60 to net first.
6. Nigeria beat Bosnia 1-0 with a Peter Odemwingie strike on Saturday, keeping alive their hopes of progression. They need a draw to ensure last-16 qualification, which is priced at 3.80.
5. That 1-0 win ended a run of five games without victory, in which Nigeria had scored just three goals. They are 19.00 to beat Argentina 1-0.
4. Odemwingie has scored 11 goals in 62 appearances for the national side, his strike against Bosnia adding to seven goals scored for Stoke City last season. Odemwingie is 5.60 to net again.
3. Argentina have managed just 14 shots on target this tournament, compared to 13 on target recorded against them from Bosnia and Iran combined. They are 2.90 to net +2.5 goals.
2. Lionel Messi has hit just 44.4% of his nine shots on target this World Cup. The 88-time capped international is 5.00 to score last in an Argentina wincast.
1. Games involving Nigeria and Argentina at these World Cup finals have witnessed a shot on average every three minutes. A 3-3 result in Porto Alegre is priced at 51.00.
Bet on Group F now!