10. Portugal and Ghana have never met in international competition, although Portugal won and drew their two games against African nations since the 2010 World Cup. Portugal are 1.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Portugal have drawn two of their last five games and are 3.70 to do so again.
8. Both teams require a win to stand any chance of last-16 progression. Ghana have won just one of their last seven games and are 3.00 to beat Portugal.
7. Andre Ayew has scored two of Ghana’s three goals this World Cup. The midfielder is 9.00 to net first in Brasilia.
6. Ghana have conceded first in each of their last five outings and are priced at 1.73 to do so once again.
5. Portugal remained in the World Cup after a last gasp equalising header from Silvestre Varela earned a 2-2 draw with USA. It was Varela’s fifth goal in 25 appearances and the winger is 3.70 to net again.
4. Just 50% of Cristiano Ronaldo’s 14 shots have hit the target this World Cup. The Real Madrid striker is 51.00 to score first in a 3-0 win.
3. Ghana achieved the second-most shots at goal (41) after two games at this World Cup, beaten by France (42). Ghana are 3.40 to score in either half against Portugal.
2. After each team had played two games at this World Cup, the average goals per game stood at 2.9, compared to 2.3 at the same stage in 2010. This game is 1.56 to witness +2.5 goals.
1. Joao Pereira has covered more distance in possession of the ball than any of his Portugal teammates (7.9km). The defender is yet to win a tackle this tournament, however, and is 12.00 to score.