10. England have won all four of their previous meetings with Slovenia. They are favourites to win at 1.62.
9. When the nations met in Euro 2016 qualifying, England won 3-1 at home and 3-2 away. Those scorelines are priced at 17.00 and 41.00 respectively.
8. After Slovenia had gone ahead at Wembley, Wayne Rooney equalised in what was his 100th international appearance. The England captain is 6.10 to open the scoring.
7. Rooney could fail to find the net in three successive World Cup qualifiers for the first time since a run of eight goalless qualifiers between 2004 and 2008. He is 3.30 to score at any time.
6. The first meeting between the countries saw England win 2-1 at Wembley in a 2009 friendly. An identical scoreline is available at 9.50.
5. England are unbeaten in 31 major tournament qualifiers, winning 24 and drawing seven. They are 1.16 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. The Three Lions have won their last 14 World Cup and European Championship qualifiers. Slovenia can be backed at 5.50 to win.
3. Winning nine and drawing five, England have lost just one of their last 15 away matches. Slovenia are 2.28 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. England are the only team to have scored more than once in Slovenia’s last 13 home games. The hosts are 3.95 to keep a clean sheet.
1. Slovenia have kept a clean sheet in eight of their last 11 World Cup qualifiers at home. They are 7.50 to win without conceding a goal.